This book aids survivors to clarify their own understanding and to reconcile with the significance of their soul. Breaking Free from the Chains of Silence illuminates the many facets of indifference connected with abuse, and explains why the permeating effects of indifference are so destructive to a victim’s sense of self.
The intent of this book is to:
- Explain the layers of trauma resulting from abuse
- Illuminate the emotional and energetic impact of abuse
- Broaden awareness of the true ramifications of indifference
- Educate those who support survivors
- Expose the arrogance of paedophiles who choose to victimise innocent children, while relying on the trauma to keep them silent.
Abuse is a traumatic experience that leaves a residue of indifference; on that is difficult to comprehend through the lens of intrusive fear and beliefs of not being good enough that are left in the wake of abuse. Breaking Free from the Chains of Silence explains how fear develops into a victim mentality, impeding the survivor’s ability to unshackle the emotional chains that oppress the truth of their souls.
This book was written for survivors of paedophilic abuse, but those who have experienced any type of abuse will gain insight into the reality of indifference. It also addresses being stuck in an emotional prison from a soul perspective, and reveals how we are always more than just what we have experienced and the emotions we feel engulfed by.
Abuse is never deserved.
It is an exploitation of innocence and physical disadvantage,
which is perceived as an opportunity by the abuser